Child Abuse Training Course
This training course in “ Child Abuse Training Course” aims to develop in Teachers The purpose of Child Abuse: Recognition & Reporting Course is to allow participants, specially teachers, to recognize child abuse and identify the children, students, who are affected by this matter. With this Course, the trainers of Eruope for all of Milano, want describe how the students , potential victims , can be accurately diagnosed and identifies the community resources available in the state for child abuse victims. In this Course will be included eterogenues professional profiles , psicologs, teachers, psychiatra , social educators , neuro psychiatrist , expert police man, everybody is expert in abuse of childs . The course will include national and international specialists, university and hospital staff, with extensive experience in abuse and mistreatment of child.This course is made in collaboration with sanitary center's Milano .
from 13/10/2019 to 26/10/2019
from 24/11/2019 to 07/12/2019
from 09/02/2020 to 23/02/2020
from 24/03/2020 to 07/04/2020
from 17/05/2020 to 31/05/2020
from 14/06/2020 to 28/06/2020
from 13/09/2020 to 27/09/2020
from 22/11/2020 to 06/12/2020
To give participants an adequate knowledge of:
• how to frame the phenomenon of sexual abuse and maltreatment against minor children
• how to recognize the defense mechanisms involved in perceiving and recognizing abuse
• how to identify barriers to communication of abuse
• Solve and reduce stress levels and develop the necessary abilities to manage emotions
Discussions in the classroom with directors of private institutes;
Europe For All provides, as training center in Milan , the following services
- Training Course
- Food Accommodation
- Airport Transfer
- Local Transportation
- Guide Service
- Cultural activity
Welcome Day and presentation of the agenda for the upcoming days including information about Milano culture and Erasmus + and info about the Hosting Organization and the city.
- How these energy and empathy tools can be used in relation to a teaching environment
- Instruction and initial practice of basic techniques
- Brainstormingconference with expert educators.
Lesson In-depth instruction of the techniques.
- physical Abuse,
causes sexual Abuse,
practical exercises in pairs to integrate learningEmotional Abuse
conflict - , manifestations and how to turn it into a teaching moment
Consequences of Child Abuse:Effects of Child Abuse, Cognitive, Behavioral and Developmental Outcomes.
Psycologist will explain which are the:
- effective, practical communication tools for better school relations and community building
- emotional and social intelligence skills - how to enhance and foster them in yourself and others
- relational aggression and bullying - school-wide approaches for awareness and prevention
- hands-on, practical activities to favor wellbeing, group cohesion, sense of belonging in the school community.
Discussion and question time. Evaluation of the experience in an Italian school.
- Discussion and comments