This training course in “Bullying Prevention Training Course” aims to develop in Teachers “ How to teach respect, love, help, self confidence, empathy and peace to the student", will develop into a series of lessons acts to enhance the methods of communication of the participant, and enhancing working capacity of the participant. Discover your role in bullying prevention! This training provides guidance on how to take a public health approach to bullying prevention through the use of long-term, community-wide prevention strategies. The course aims to teach effective methods to shape a successful person, who is the one who teaches people to enhance their skills.
from 10/03/2019 to 23/03/2019
from 26/05/2019 to 08/06/2019
from 14/07/2019 to 27/07/2019
from 13/10/2019 to 26/10/2019
from 24/11/2019 to 07/12/2019
from 09/02/2020 to 23/02/2020
from 24/03/2020 to 07/04/2020
from 17/05/2020 to 31/05/2020
from 14/06/2020 to 28/06/2020
from 13/09/2020 to 27/09/2020
from 22/11/2020 to 06/12/2020
To give participants an adequate knowledge of:
- Train participants in how to direct students toward a world of peace
- Create strategies on how to deal with and eliminate violent or aggressive behaviour.
- Train participants in how to direct students towards development of their empathy and love
- Identify limiting and negative beliefs and transform them into positive and supporting ones - Analyse bullying, aggressive behaviour and violence, both physical and verbal.
- The best way to teach respect towards others
- Solve and reduce stress levels and develop the necessary abilities to manage emotions
In the framework of Erasmus Plus Programme, we are going to develop our courses based in both formal and informal education methodologies. We’ll start with an introduction of the new methodology and also with a theoretical approach. In order to stimulate the active participation of participants we will use dynamic activities, like: study cases; discussions in the classroom with directors of private institutes; role-plays; guidelines, technical visits . Coursework will contain a mix of theoretical and practical knowledge. They will practice the necessary skills in order to be able to effectively use their own knowledge learned with their own students.
Europe For All provides, as training center in Milan , the following services
- Training Cours
- Food Accommodation
- Airport Transfer
- Local Transportation
- Guide Service
- Cultural activity
Day of arrival: Meeting of participants and tutors, transport to the accommodation and room allocation. Welcome Day and presentation of the agenda for the upcoming days including information about Italian culture and Erasmus + and info about the Hosting Organization and the city. Turkish restaurant.
1th Day Participant Presentations. Expectations and needs for the course
- Discussion of general objectives of the course
- Introduction to Energy Psychology and empathy
- How these energy and empathy tools can be used in relation to a teaching environment
- Instruction and initial practice of basic techniques
- Brainstorming Acknowledging about the city and neighbourhood
- Description of Bullying and its forms
- Milano tour
2th Day: Lesson in time for discussion with experts of bulling, specialized in teaching the main human values to the children The content of Cyber Bullying
- How to recognize Cyber-bullying
- Sample Case Sceneries and Discussions
3th Day: Lesson: visit school - In-depth instruction of the techniques.
- Set-up phrases and looking at changing aspects
- Psychological Reversal - its effects and how to overcome it
- Data and Cultural and social perspectives of Bullying
- The potential dimensions of bullying which cannot be noticed as physically
- The characteristics of bullying and bullied students
- The commont points in the behaviors of students exposed to bullying
4th Day: Lesson Identifying and changing limiting beliefs
- - effective, practical communication tools for better school relations and community building
- - emotional and social intelligence skills - how to enhance and foster them in yourself and others
- - relational aggression and bullying - school-wide approaches for awareness and prevention
- - hands-on, practical activities to favor wellbeing, group cohesion, sense of belonging in the school community.
- Discussion and comments
- Forming a guide for creating safe schools
- Improving the social skills of students
- Discussing case sceneries and presenting case samples for good practices
Visit school - Lesson - - cyber bullying, how to prevent it. Cyber Bullying in Italy, especially in the Italian School. How to prevent it in the class room? What the Italian school should do for protect the students. Trainees will develop their knowledge of intercultural psychology and risks of intercultural communication and develop tasks and activities that promote understanding between pupils from different cultures. Certificate Ceremony and overall evaluation meeting with the host organization and the beneficiaries.
6thh Day: Lesson: with a child psychologist, during the lesson she will explain new methods to guide the child the respect towards others. What behaviours are correct, and what behaviours should be corrected. Kits and School Programs to prevent bullying
- School Politics to deal with bullying and its sorts
- Case work and open discussion Discussion and question time.
7th Day: Multiculturalism and learners from different socioeconomic backgrounds: This lesson is an introduction to the issue of multicultural classes and discusses minority students as a group which is more endangered by early school leaving. Trainees will develop their knowledge of intercultural psychology and risks of intercultural communication and develop tasks and activities that promote understanding between pupils from different cultures. Evaluation of the Training Course. Certificate Ceremony and overall evaluation meeting with the host organization and the beneficiaries.