Achievement we point to
- Motivate participants involved in training courses to develop skills and abilities and let students be able to adapt themselves to the EU-wide labour market;
- support improvements in quality and innovation in systems, institutions and practices of education and professional training;
- Encourage people to learn foreign languages;
- Improve the quality of mobility projects in Europe;
- Better the relationship between the existing different mobility and learning organizations;
- Promote the creation of new educational and training initiatives;
- Encourage the development of innovative ICT-based content, services and practice in the lifelong learning field.