Our mission is to provide our participants with all the means needed to build their professional future by giving them the opportunity to have a practical experience abroad and to improve their language skills.
For this purpose, we manage different programmes co-financed by the European Union, we also work with schools, public institution and organization interested in developing new projects aimed at young generations.
In particolar, we manage the following European Programmes:
- Erasmus plus program
- Asl -Scuola altrenaza Scuola Lavoro
- Pon e Por
- Non formal education with pupils and high school students on subjects such as European citizenship, stereotypes, Intercultural learning.
- Italian Language school
- National Project
- Study abroad
- Progetti Territoriali
The organization is also involved in social work, in particular we:
- deal with job problems, favouring the encounter between supply and demand;
- encourage the knowledge of different cultures;
- promote intercultural exchanges
- make young people be aware of the importance of the solidarity culture;