What we do
EUROPE FOR ALL improves the educational and vocational system through a variety of activities in order to strengthen the awareness of being part of Europe/to strengthen the awareness of the European dimension.
Training and Education
• Promotion of European pathways for work-linked training, including language learning;
• Organization and management of cultural exchanges with European Union member countries and non EU countries
• Orientation and training courses, qualifying and re-qualifying courses, refresher courses for European a non European people;
• Preparation for departure courses for transnational mobility projects;
• Language and educational courses for trainees;
• Job training courses
Achievement we point to Motivate participants involved in training courses to develop skills and abilities and let students be able to adapt themselves to the EU-wide labour market;
support improvements in quality and innovation in systems, institutions and practices of education and professional training;
Encourage people to learn foreign languages;
Improve the quality of mobility projects in Europe;
Better the relationship between the existing different mobility and learning organizations;
Promote the creation of new educational and training initiatives;
Encourage the development of innovative ICT-based content, services and practice in the lifelong learning field.