Erasmus plus – Sending Organisation
Europe For All, as the sending institution, coordinates the planning and management of the mobility projects by constantly interfacing with public bodies, municipalities, provinces, regions and with public institutions aimed at education such as schools, universities, training centers and companies. This work is carried out with the aim of stimulating training at any type of level granted, for people in initial vocational training, for people available on the labor market after graduation and for professionals in the field of education and professional training, succeeding in this way to stimulate and promote professional growth to a variety of subjects. To do this, it makes use of a specific team of experts.
Europe For All, in particular, carries out:
- Activities before departure, foreign language courses, different for each type of country that will host and pedagogical preparation courses for departure.
- Coordinates and follows the departure and stay of the beneficiaries in collaboration with the partners of the destination country.
- During the beneficiaries’ stay abroad, the sending organization, in cooperation with the foreign host partner, constantly monitors the progress of the various phases of the project, until the conclusion of the same;
- Upon return of the beneficiaries, the sending organization takes care of the evaluation of the entire stay in order to make improvements where necessary;
- Selection activities, for those who want to join the mobility or exchanges, evaluating the candidate’s suitability or not to participate in an intercultural program.
- Delivery of Europass Mobility Certificates.