Erasmus plus – Coordinator organisation
Europe For All, through its planning channels and the different work experiences that its staff has, is also working in the role of coordinator organization in the projects Erasmus plus, by taking care of the smallest aspects.
The competences of the association Europe For All, as coordinator organization are:
• The diffusion of the announcement through the usual channels of information: information plaques, publication in periodicals and newspapers of regional circulation.
• Collaboration for the selection of participants
• Dissemination of results through seminars, conferences, and media.
• Monitoring of the training for each participant during the period of stay in the host country.
• At the participants return it will be organized a reintegration plan with an experienced staff specialized in sociology.
• Realization of an accurate assessment in order to verify the educational and training level of growth of participants, by way of individual interviews.
• Distribution, through its information channels and not only, of the participants’ CV with the intent to promote employment.
• Drafting of contracts, agreements and protocols with the entire partnership network, as a guarantee to mantain commitments.