Erasmus plus – Strategic Partnerships for Youth
This action supports the development, transfer and implementation of innovative practices, as well as joint initiatives for cooperation, peer learning and exchange of good practices at European level. This application form should be used for Strategic Partnership that will be focused primarily on priorities related to the youth field.
Thanks to its planning channels and the different work experiences that its staff has, EUROPE FOR ALL is also working in the role of coordinator organization in many EU projects, taking care of the smallest aspects. The competences of the association in this field are:
- The diffusion of the announcement through the usual channels of information: information plaques, publication in periodicals and newspapers of regional circulation.
- Collaboration for the selection of participants.
- Dissemination of results through seminars, conferences, and media.
- Arranging intercultural educational workshops/meetings for high school students.
- Organizing intercultural training and activities for trainees, teachers etc., both at local and international levels.